You can apply custom themes or change themes in office 2007. Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 apply default themes to your word documents or excel worksheets (workbooks) or presentations created in Office 2007.
How to apply or change office 2007 document themes?
To change the document theme that is applied by default in Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, select another predefined document theme or a custom document theme. The new document themes that you apply affect the document styles that you can use in your document.
Style is a combination of formatting characteristics, such as font, font size, and indentation, that you name and store as a set. When you apply a style, all of the formatting instructions in that style are applied at one time.
In Microsoft Office Word 2007, and Microsoft Office Excel 2007:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button and then click New.
- Under Templates, click Blank and recent
- Double-click Blank Document (Blank workbook in Excel 2007).
- Go to Page Layout tab –> Themes group, and click Themes.
- To apply a predefined document theme, under Built-In, click the document theme that you want to use.To apply a custom document theme, under Custom, click the document theme that you want to use.
- If a document theme that you want to use is not listed, click Browse for Themes to find it on your computer or network.
- To search for other document themes on Office Online, click Search Office Online.
In Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007:
- On the Design tab, in the Themes group, click More icon
- Do Steps 5 to 8 above
Custom themes are available only if you created one or more custom document themes. You can download high quality free designer templates for office 2007 from microsoft
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.