Convert MP4 to MP3, MP4 to AVI and more with free video converter online.This free platform can also convert MP4 to 3GP, MP4 to WMV, MP4 to AVI, MP4 to FLV and more.
We earlier let you know on how to convert AVI to MP4 online at convertdirect.com, an online free “mp4 converter service by Moyea. If you find the need to convert mp4 to avi or any other video file from one format to another, including mp4 to mp3, then here is another online free mp4 to avi converter platform.
mediaconverter.org provides this online free avi converter. Find below the steps to convert mp4 to avi.
- Go to mediaconverter.org
- If the mp4 file is available online, you can specify the URL to the mp4 file (or any other video file), else you can upload it from you your desktop.If the mp4 video is on youtube you can search for it by clicking “Browse Youtube”.
- After specifying the link to the mp4 file or uploading it from your desktop by clicking “upload a file”, you can click “go to the next step” and specify “avi” as the output format.If you had clicked “Browse Youtube”, click the “Back” button and you will then find the “go to the next step” icon.
- You may then specify the video or audio format for the output file.
- You can also check advanced options to set appropriate video codec, audio codec, video bit-rate, audio bit-rate, resolution and duration
- Finally, click the “Start” button to start the conversion.After the conversion is complete, you will be shown the download links to the converted video or audio.
Find below the list of file formats supported in various operating system environments. You may convert your video to the format supported by your OS.
Most mobiles support MP3, MP4 and 3GP files. You may check the manual for details on the supported file formats. For mobiles, the display resolution is also important since many devices do not play high resolution videos.
Windows 7 supports several formats in addition to the proprietary file formats i.e. WMV or WMA.
If you are on a Mac, you may try MP3, MP4 or MOV format. However, the latest Mac OS supports several file types and you can choose almost any file type.
If you use a media player such as VLC you can choose almost any file type. This player will play all file formats. Otherwise try MP3 or MPEG.
Supported video platforms
This free online video converter service supports the following online video hosting platforms for free users.You can specify the link to the video URL on any of the following platforms, to convert the video to the desired format..
It supports more platforms for premium users.
Supported file formats and protocols
File formats – 3g2, 3gp, asf, avi, flv, m4v, mkv, mov, mp3, mp4, mpeg, ogg, ogg, rm, wav, wma, wmv.
Protocols – ftp, http, mms, mmsh, rtsp.
Convert videos from one format to another i.e mp4 to avi, mp4 to 3gp, etc.
Current average ratings.