Convert Word to PDF in Office 2010 and Office 2007 using the built-in Word to PDF Converter plugin. This is the simplest and easiest method to convert Word Document to PDF.
How to Convert Word To PDF in Office 2010 and 2007?
Find below to steps to create a PDF File in MS Word 2010 or 2007.
- open any Word document (doc or docx) in Microsoft office 2010 Word program.
- click on File on the top left corner of your Word 2010 document.
- From the drop down menu select “Save As” option.
- After choosing the “Save As” option, select “PDF” against “Save as Type”. That is it.
- If the PDF document is for publishing online, you may choose this option “Minimize Size” against “”Optimize for”.
Word 2010 will generate a PDF document in the same path as your Word document. This is the simplest and quickest way to Convert Word documents To PDF.
You can even use MS Word 2007, if you don’t have the latest version and the steps detailed above will almost be the same, except for the fact that you may have to click on the “Office icon” on the top left and choose “Save As” from the drop-down menu. You will then find a “Save as PDF or XPS” menu on the right pane with the description “Publish a copy of the document as a PDF or XPS file”. Select this option and you are done!