Convert Doc to PDF with PrimoPDF. This is a free PDF Creator that can convert and create PDF files from more than 300 file types.
Earlier We saw how to Convert PDF to Word. PrimoPDF is a utility that lets you create PDF Files from Microsoft Office Document formats including Word Documents, Excel worksheets, PowerPoint files and RTF Docs. You can also create PDF from other document formats like Text, ODF and HTML and Graphic Image formats like JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP and EPS.
You can even create free e-books with PrimoPDF. This free tool also lets you create password protected PDF files.
Features of the Free PDF Creator – PrimoPDF:
- Create PDF filesfrom more than 300 file types
- Make PDF Documents for different uses, including online viewing, e-Books, office printing, and pre-press (high-end printing)
- Combine PDF Files after the PDF Conversion
- Secure PDF files with passwords and add document meta data like title, author, etc., during their creation
How to Create PDF files?
PrimoPDF is a very simple and easy to use utility. Free Download this PDF Creator from their download page and install it on your PC.
On installing this PDF Creator, you can create PDF files by printing your documents after choosing PrimoPDF as the printer.
- Open any Word Document or Excel Worksheet or any other file that you want to convert to PDF
- Choose File >> Print and select Primo PDF printer from the list of printers
- Click OK
- In the PrimoPDF dialog window, enter a name and location for the PDF file to be created. Set any other PrimoPDF options you need and click Create PDF
There is also an online version of PrimoPDF. This free Online PDF Creator provides a quick way to create PDF files online, without the need to install any PDF Creation software. The free Online PDF Creator is here – primopdf.com/online. To use the online PDF creator, simply upload the document or specify the URL of the web page to convert, mention the email address where you want the created PDF file to be delivered and click Create PDF.
Enjoy creating PDF Files for free!
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.