How to create digital photo books in windows 7, vista or xp?
– We earlier posted a tutorial on how to print to PDF, content in notepad web page or any the document, using the free cutePDF! Here you will find a tutorial on how to create a simple digital photo book using cutePDF and Picasa in windows 7, vista or windows xp!
Since we could convert any image to pdf using cutePDF, here is how you could create a simple digital photo book in PDF format and then print it to any high quality paper using a good photo printer!
How to create a simple photo book?
Follow these steps to create a simple digital photo book.First, place all your photos in a single folder.
- Then, navigate to the folder, select all the photos for your photo book, right click and choose Print.
- You then have to choose cutePDF as the printer
- Next, specify the appropriate paper size and the print quality.
- Then, choose the desired photo layout like a full page photo, wallet, 4×7 inch etc.
- To specify printer properties, if any, click on options.
- Finally click the Print button. cutePDF will create a photo book in PDF format which you can save to any location!
That was easy, isn’t it? You can then share this digital photo book with your friends and family by email, or even print it to any high quality paper using a good photo printer!
How to create even better photo books?
If you like to be more creative, I do suggest you to install Picasa on your computer, a free photo editing software! You can then use the brilliant Photo Collage Maker to create photo collages! Note that you can choose any number of images for your collage, rotate the images to any angle or specify any background! I do suggest to not have more than two images per collage!
After creating a collage, open the collage in Picasa image editor and edit it to enter caption or any other memorable text. Picasa has a lot of cool photo editing tools to make perfect collages and posters! It can also be used to upload photos to Picnik for applying further cool photo effects and picture editing tools!
You can find a tutorial on how to create photo collages using Picasa here – Make Photo Collage with Picasa!
After creating the collages and posters with Picasa (and or Picnik), you can move everything to a single folder. You can then follow the same steps outlined above, to create a simple photo book!
That is it folks! Do you get the idea? It is now for you to act by choosing the appropriate photo editor and unleashing your creativity! Enjoy creating you own digital photo books!
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.