Convert Docx to PDF with Bullzip PDF Printer. This is a free PDF creator to Create PDF files from any application in Windows.
This free PDF creator can work on any Windows operating system including windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP and even supports 64-bit operating system. You can even password protect PDF files, encrypt and watermark them.
Docx is the file format or extension for Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 documents. Bullzip PDF Printer can even function as a Docx To PDF Converter. It is a good PDF creator for home PC users and has a range of features.
Features of the Free Bullzip PDF Printer
- Creates PDF files from almost any Windows program
- Runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Supports 64-bit operating systems
- Prompts for destination folder to create the file. It can even be set to replace the existing file.
- Control output and prompts programmatically.
- Setup can run unattended
- Easy to use Graphical user interface with full control
- Password protect PDF documents
- 128 or 40 bit encryption
- Quality settings (screen, printer, e-book, pre-press)
- Set document properties
- Watermark PDF files
- Superimpose PDF documents
- Merge PDF documents
- Supports Command line interface for all settings
- COM or ActiveX interface for programmatic control
- Supports Citrix Meta Frame
- Supports Windows Terminal Server
- Supports multiple output types including PDF, BMP, JPEG, PCX, EPS, PNG and TIFF
This free PDF creator produces high quality output and maintains the alignment in the original documents. It is FREE for personal and commercial use for a maximum of 10 users.
Free download Bullzip PDF Printer to convertDocx to PDF files.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.