You can now Download Windows 7 Enterprise, a 90-day trial version.This is the final version of Windows 7 Enterprise and Microsoft is now making it available for users, to test its compatibility with their computer hardware and their software programs.
Windows 7 Enterprise Features:
Windows 7 is a much better version than its predecessor – Windows Vista. Microsoft has designed it to perform better and to make your PC environment more productive, secure, and manageable. Windows 7 Enterprise is more feature rich and it provides the following additional features for Enterprise customers, which are not available in Windows 7 Professional:
- Direct Access: Since top level corporate executives would be traveling most of the time, the enterprise edition makes it for such mobile users to seamless access their corporate networks.
- Branch Cache: Windows 7 Enterprise also introduces a new branch cache that significantly reduces the time spent on downloading files from the network.
- Federated Search: This feature makes it easy to search and retrieve information from remote repositories and SharePoint servers, through a simple user interface.
- BitLocker: Windows 7 Enterprise improves data protection on PCs through drive encryption using Bitlocker. All documents saved on such drives are automatically encrypted. Windows 7 Enterprise edition also provides the new “BitLocker To Go” feature to encrypt all files saved on removable media like USB flash drives and external hard disks,
- AppLocker: This is another important security feature for enterprise customers as it lets you configure flexible group policies for the kind of applications that can be run on the computers within the enterprise network.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) Optimizations: Improved user experience for VDI, with multi-monitor and microphone support, which have the ability to reuse virtual hard drive (VHD) images to boot a physical PC.
- Multilingual User Interface: Windows 7 Enterprise also provides a multilingual interface making it easy for large enterprises with offices worldwide to create and deploy a single OS image across the computers in the Enterprise network.
Further, Windows Media Center in Windows 7 Enterprise has been significantly enhanced to make it easy to manage a single unified TV guide with both standard and digital HD TV shows.
If the computer has a a touch-screen monitor, Windows 7 Enterprise enhances user experience as they can do a lot of tasks by touching the computer screen without the need for a mouse or keyboard. The interface and all the elements like the Start menu, Task-bar, Windows Explorer can all be handled through windows 7 Touch.
The Start menu, Windows Task bar, and Windows Explorer will all be touch-friendly, with larger icons that are easier to select with your finger. Browsing the web with Internet Explorer 8 is easier too – Just use your finger to scroll down a Web page or browse your favorite links. You can even arrange the pictures in a photo album, using your fingers.
System Requirements For windows 7 Enterprise:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit editions and 2 GB RAM for 64-bit editions.
- Disk space of 16 GB for 32-bit Windows 7 and 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- DirectX graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
- DVD drive.
- Internet access.
Windows XP Mode in Windows 7 will require an additional 1 GB of RAM and 15 GB of available disk space and a processor capable of hardware virtualization.
Free download 32-bit (x86) version or 64-bit (x64) version of windows 7 Enterprise from here and experience it! But make sure you read through the usage guidelines before you download and try it.
You may also check out our guide on installing Windows 7.