Convert Excel to PDF in Excel 2010 and 2007 using the built-in Excel to PDF Converter plugin. We earlier covered how to convert Word to PDF in Word 2010 and 2007. You can similarly convert Excel to PDF in Excel 2010 or 2007 by following the steps outlined below.
How to Convert Excel To PDF in Office 2010 or 2007?
Find below to steps to Convert Excel To PDF (xls to PDF, xslx to PDF) in MS Excel 2010.
- Open any Excel document (xls or xlsx) in Microsoft office 2010 Excel program
- Click on File menu on the top left corner of your Excel 2010 spreadsheet.
- From the drop down menu select “Save As” option.
- After choosing the “Save As” option, select “PDF” against “Save as Type”.
- If the PDF document is for publishing online, you may choose this option “Minimize Size” against “”Optimize for”.
If you are on Office 2007, follow these steps.
- Click on the office icon on the top left corner of your Excel 2007 program
- From the drop down menu select “Save As” option
- On choosing the “Save As” option, you will find a “Save as PDF or XPS” menu option with description “Publish a copy of the document as a PDF or XPS file”, on the right pane
- Choose this option and you are done.
Both Excel 2010 and 2007 will generate a PDF document in the same path as the Excel file (unless you choose a different path). This is the simplest and quickest way to Convert Excel To PDF.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.