Download mp3 ripper and rip or extract audio tracks from CD to music files such as mp3, WAV and OGG. mp3 ripper is an easy-to-use software and it does the job of CD ripping well.
Features of mp3 ripper
The main function of this free CD ripper is to rip audio CD tracks. Here are a few more features of mp3 ripper.
- Fully optimized for SSE/Hyper thread technology and get extra speed boost on multiprocessor systems.
- Retrieves album info from remote and local CDDB (Compact Disc Database) servers.
- CDDB info can be edited/revised/saved.
- Supports On-the-fly ripping.
- Has an elegant and intuitive user interface.
- Ability to write meta data of the output audio files and create M3U play-list file.
- Bundles with it the latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder in the world.
- Plain audio CD Player.
- All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including IDE, SCSI, USB etc.).
- Full unicode support.
- Multi-session (CD-Extra) supported.
- All events are logged for future diagnosis.
- Works with Windows 7.
How to play audio CD tracks?
Though mp3 ripper is meant for ripping audio from a CD, it also has a built-in CD Player.To play audio CD tracks, insert an audio CD in one of the CD drives and select the CD drive as current drive in the drive combo box. Then you can do one of the following to play audio CD tracks.
- Click the Play menu item on the Play sub-menu of Mp3 Ripper main menu.
- Click the Play button on the CD player panel.
- Right click an audio track in the track list view and click the Play Current menu item of the floating popup menu to play the selected audio track.
- Double click an audio audio track in the track list view, choose the Play the Track radio button and click OK.
You can also pause, stop, forward, backward in similar ways.
How to rip CD audio to mp3?
To rip a CD, insert an audio CD in one of the CD drives and select the CD drive as current drive in the drive combo box. Then you can do one of the followings to rip the audio tracks.
- Click Operation => Rip on the main menu.
- Click the “Rip” button on the toolbar.
- Double click an audio audio track in the track list view, choose the Rip the Track radio button and click OK.
Then the ripping progress dialog box opens, and you can click the Cancel button if you want to stop ripping.
mp3 ripper also has options to create M3U playlist file and Specify the output format and the encoders’ settings. There is also a FreeDB option, which is a free remote or local database of compact disc listings , every listing includes CD info such as the artist name, CD title, track list and so on.
Free download mp3 ripper from here, then run the Setup.exe file and follow the installation instructions to finish the installation process.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.