Do you head to Rapidshare or Megaupload, whenever you look for any software or music or any other file? How do you go about downloading Rapidshare Files ?
Rapidshare.com, Rapidshare.de and Megaupload.com are all popular file hosting sites. They host several thousands of files.To locate your file from Rapidshare, you need to use a Rapidshare Search Engine. The search engines list all the relevant Rapidshare links, which are download URLs to files uploaded by Rapidshare users.
Once you get hold of the Rapidshare link, how exactly do you download them? If you are a Rapidshare Premium Account holder, then we have covered a free Rapidshare Premium Account Downloader.
Now we came across another excellent Rapidshare Downloader called JDownloader, that can work on Windows, Mac OSX, ubuntu or any other platform. It is a Java based tool that offers multiple parallel downloads, captcha recognition, automatic file extraction, support for encrypted links and much more.
JDownloader is an ultimate tool for free power users of Rapidshare, with several excellent features.
Features Of Free Rapidshare Downloader – JDownloader:
- Platform independent download manager that works on Windows, Linux, Mac and more
- Free and Open-Source tool that runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Support for parallel downloads
- Support for downloading with multiple connections
- Support for free download Of Youtube videos, Youtube HD videos, Vimeo Downloads, Clipfish video downloads and Mp3 Downloads
- Support for several languages
- Support for Live Header, Curl, CyptLoad’s CLR script, Batch scripts, and even External files
- Support for Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts and over 1400 routers.
- Decrypt plugins for many services including sj.org, UCMS, WordPress, RLSLog etc.
- Integrated package manager for additional modules like Web interface, Shutdown etc.
If you are a free user of Rapidshare, then you may have to wait for 15 minutes after every download. However if you have a dynamic internet connection ( i.e. your ISP assigns dynamic IP addresses to your computer, everytime you connect to internet), you can perform a reconnect with JDownloader to get a new IP and thereby avoid wait times for downloads.
To access the reconnect options in JDownloader, press F11 and click Advanced Configuration >> Reconnect tab or navigate to Reconnect through Extras >> Configuration >> Advanced Configuration >> Reconnect. However reconnect process is different for every router or modem. Thus, you may have to configure JDownloader to work with your ISP’s router.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.