Do you know that you can free download readily available sample templates to create your perfect resumes in word 2007? These are some excellent resume templates contributed by the “Microsoft Word” user community.
How to download free resume templates?
- Open Word 2007
- Click the Office icon on the top left
- Click New and choose “Resumes and CVs” from the templates list on the left
- You will have three categories to choose from, namely, Basic Resumes, Job-specific resumes and Situation-specific resumes
- Depending on your needs, choose the appropriate category and browse through the collection of resumes
- After you have spotted the most appropriate template, click the Download button
The chosen resume template will be automatically downloaded. You could then open it and start filling your profile and work summary.
There are several resume templates available for various Job profiles like IT professionals, Executives, Marketing and Customer Service executives, Administrative Assistants, Accountants and so on. The resume templates are available for all positions from Entry level to Senior Management.
If you are looking for a template, you should take a look at these readily available resume templates in Word 2010 and 2007, before looking else where.Check out these great document templates at Microsoft Office Online and download the free resume templates.
Current average ratings.