Do you want to know how to enable Gmail POP3 to access Gmail mails in any other POP3 client? Earlier we covered Hotmail POP3 and Yahoo POP3 settings to access in Gmail Hotmail mails and Yahoo mails.Now, this article describes the steps to configure Gmail POP3 and the way to access in Hotmail, Gmail mails.
How To Enable Gmail POP3?
The first step to access Gmail mails in POP3 clients is to enable POP3 in Gmail.To do so,
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click Settings at the top of your Gmail account
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- In the POP Download section, select Enable POP for all mails to download all Gmail mails,including those that have already been received into your Gmail mail account. To forward only those mails that arrive from now on (i.e. mails that arrive since the Gmail POP3 is enabled) to your POP mail account, select Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
- When Gmail mails are accessed with POP, choose either to keep Gmails’s copy in the Inbox or to delete them them.
- Click Save Changes
Once you’ve enabled POP in Gmail, you can configure Gmail POP3 settings on your mail clients like Hotmail, Outlook, Thunderbird, or wireless device like iPhone, to download your Gmail messages.Find out how to configure and read in Hotmail, Gmail mails. Enjoy Gmail POP3 access.
Current average ratings.