If you are looking for a tool to download flash videos from any web page, then get the free iWisoft Free Video Downloader. This free video downloader detects any live streaming video and audio on the internet and helps you capture video, download streaming video and save the video to your PC, so you can enjoy it offline whenever you want.
We have covered quite several tools to free download videos. iWisoft Free Video Downloader is yet another free but powerful video downloader that supports capturing and downloading video, audio and Flash through HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT protocols. It supports downloading the video in most popular formats including FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, MOV, AVI, MP3, WMA, SWF, etc.It is not only a free video downloader but it is also a good video converter tool to convert the downloaded video and audio to any other video, audio and image formats with ease.
Features of iWisoft Free Video Downloader
iWisoft Free Video Downloader has several cool features and it also has a built-in Flash video player. It supports downloading of all Flash video or audio formats and supports several protocols and multi-threaded downloading. The following are the features of this free flash video downloader.
- You can download Flash video or audio from any web page.
- Support for previewing captured video before you decide on downloading it.
- Supports downloading of all Flash video or audio formats.
- The freeware can also be used to download SWF files.
- Support for a wide range of protocols including HTTP, RTMP and RTMPT.
- Supports downloading videos using multiple threads.
- The freeware has a built-in Flash video player.
- The software can monitor most common web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc. for flash content.
- Supports capturing and downloading online video in sever different formats such as FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, MOV, AVI, MP3, WMA and SWF.
- Support for resuming broken or paused downloads.
- Displays detailed downloading information like URL, file size, downloading progress, speed, time left, video dimension, video duration, etc.
- Has a built-in Flash video player to play the downloaded Flash videos.
- Has an user-friendly interface.
How to download flash video and Save flash games & videos on your PC?
Here is the tutorial on downloading flash video and Saving flash games to the PC with the free iWisoft Free Video Downloader. Get the video downloader from iwisoft here and install it on your PC.
- 1. Start the application and click the minimize button so that the program will sit in the system tray area and monitor any web browsers you use like Google chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- 2. Whenever you are on a page that has your favorite video, play the video
- 3. iWisoft Free Video Downloader will detect the video and a preview window will pop up at the bottom of the screen. Click the download button on the preview window.
- 4. On the New Download dialog, rename the video so that you can easily search for it on your PC, and change the path to the folder in which you want to download and save the video. Then, click “OK” to start downloading the video. You will see a download progress bar at the bottom of the interface
- 5. Once the download is complete, you will be notified through a pop up on the interface. You can then click the “Open Folder” button to open the folder in which the video is saved.
That is it! You can download any flash video or any other video or audio in 5 easy steps with the free flash video downloader – iWisoft Free Video Downloader. You can download videos not only from video sharing websites like Youtube, Megavideo, DailyMotion etc. but you can also download videos from any web page that has an embedded Flash video player.