This is a tutorial is on how to create and download free ring-tones for Iphone. There are two great services for downloading free ring-tones or creating them on your own. audiko.net is one such service.
Audiko.net – Create or download free ring-tones:
Audiko.net is a free iphone ring-tone service. One can easily create ring-tones using this great service. Audiko lets you upload any song, cut 40 seconds from any fragment of the song (audio), and put it into your iTunes Ringtones folder for syncing it to your iphone quickly. Audiko does not require any registration and is totally free.You can also make ring-tones for your iphone from the huge library of songs in audiko.
- Go to audiko.net
- Search for your favorite song/artist
- Once you found your favorite song from the search results, click “download Ringtone for iphone”
- Save the iphone ring-tone to a folder in your PC
- Next, open itunes
- Double click the downloaded iphone ring-tone
- The iphone ring-tone will automatically load it into your iTunes “Ring-tones” folder
- Sync your iphone with itunes
- Finally, choose your favorite ringtone from Setting –> sounds –> Ring-tones and enjoy
As already mentioned Audiko also lets you upload any song and create a free ring-tone out of it. The service also lets you enter the URL for any YouTube video and extract the audio from it.
Enjoy creating free iphone ringtones at audiko.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.