Microsoft Office 2007 lets you convert word to PDF document from an office 2007 document, through a Save as PDF or Save as XPS add-in.Thus all Microsoft office 2007 programs including MS word 2007, MS Excel 2007, MS PowerPoint 2007, MS InfoPath 2007, MS One Note 2007 and MS Publisher 2007 lets you convert your office document into an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
PDF format is a popular and widely used document format for creating, sharing and transmitting a document. Earlier, a third party utility was needed to export or save or print or convert a office document or workbook into a PDF document.
Free Download Word to PDF or Save as PDF add-in
The add-in can be freely downloaded from Microsoft.
You can also download the add-ins individually.
After downloading the Save as PDF add-in for Office 2007, run the executable and the setup will automatically add the Save as PDF function into all your Office 2007 programs.
How to convert office 2007 Word to PDF format?
- open the office 2007 document
- click on the office icon on the to left corner of your office document
- In the opened pane/drop down menu select “Save As” option
- Upon selection, there will be a “Save as PDF or XPS” menu option with description “Publish a copy of the document as a PDF or XPS file”, on the right pane
- Choose this option and you are done
You will find a PDF document in the same path as your office 2007 document.You can thus freely save or convert an office 2007 word document or excel workbook or PowerPoint presentation or any other document to an Adobe Acrobat PDF document.
Note that the add-ins are available only for users running genuine Microsoft Office products.Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) validation test and checks are required to download the add-ins.