Create your own customized mobile ringtones with ToneShop. This is a free software to create ringtones for mobile phones including Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and Apple Iphone or Iphone 3G.
How to create mobile ringtones with ToneShop?
Creating mobile ringtones with Toneshop is as easy as selecting your favorite music or song from your PC and cropping the fragment you want to use as ringtone on your cellphone. Here is how you make your own personalized ringtones with this free ringtone maker.
- Free download ToneShop and install it.
- Choose the song or music from your PC, by clicking Load button. The song or music to be converted to mobile ringtone, can be in any one of the following audio formats – WAV, WMV, M4A and MP3
- Next, choose the desired audio format to export your newly created mobile ringtone. This can be any audio format including MP3, MMF, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, M4A-AAC, WAV, iPhone’s M4R and others, depending upon the make of your mobile phone
- Choose the destination folder to save the cellphone ringtone by clicking Save button
- Use Toneshop’s basic built in editor to crop the input audio file. This can be accomplished by choosing the appropriate Start and Finish positions. You can even preview the audio fragment by clicking Preview
- Press Convert, when you are satisfied with the fragment you have chosen to convert to ringtone
That is it. You are done creating your own mobile ringtone! Some mobile phones may have restrictions on the ringtone’s size and length. You may then have to crop the input audio file to the desired size and length.
You may even use a third party sound editor to crop the input audio file to precision.Then, load this cropped audio file and simply press Convert to create the ringtone.
Once you are satisfied with the ringtone you made, connect the phone to your PC using USB cable, bluetooth or Infrared port and transfer the ringtone to your mobile device.
If you own Apple’s iPhone or iPhone 3G, simply open the M4R file (a format supported by Iphone), in iTunes and sync the ringtones folder with your device. Enjoy the ringtoneson your mobile phones.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.