If you are looking for a way to make and print your own free passport photos from your photographs, then epassportphoto.com is a cool online service that lets you create them with ease, anytime you want.
ePassportPhoto.com claims to be the world’s largest passport photo booth, where people from several different countries print their passport photographs, complying with their country’s passport photo requirements, in five simple steps.
How to create and print your passport photo for free?
You can make your your own passport photos for free in 5 simple steps and print unlimited passport photos or snapshots. The free online service is available for 60+ countries of the world and it is also easier to take your baby’s passport photo.
- 1. Go to epassportphoto.com, choose your country and passport photo dimensions (These are usually selected by default based on your IP location). Click “Get My Passport Photos”
- 2.You will be taken to a form where you can upload your photo from which you intend to create the passport photo.Make sure that this photo of yourself or your friend or family member is taken against a wall in the house.Also ensure that you take into account the composition checklist, while taking the photo of your subject (your friend or family member).You should also ensure that you comply with the official guidelines for passport photos, of your country. After taking the picture of your subject, transfer the photo from your camera to your computer and click “Browse” (“Choose File” in chrome browser) to specify its location. Click NEXT
- 3. Next ensure compliance by clicking and dragging over your subject and moving the selection so that it covers the desired area of the image. Make sure that the the edge of the chin and the crown is inside the green rectangles. Click NEXT
- 4. You can then either choose to use the website’s Pro service which includes validation against the latest requirements by passport photo specialists or choose the free service (by clicking “No thanks”), if you are sure that you can validate against the official requirements of your country, on your own.
- 5. If you choose the free service, you will be taken to a screen where you can download the passport photo sheet image (by clicking the button) and save it on your computer. The image is a personal, hi-resolution sheet containing your passport photos, adjusted to the necessary size for a standard 4×6″/10x15cm print.
- You can then print this image, if you have the printer or order a print from any online photo printing service by uploading the passport photo sheet image that you saved on your computer, to any online photo printing service and ordering a standard 4×6″/10x15cm print.
That is it! Create and print your own passport photos for free at epassportphoto.com in 5 simple steps.
epassportphoto.com is a free online passport photo service to create or make passport photos of yourself or your friends or family members in 5 simple steps.Enjoy making and printing passport size photographs with ease
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.