Are you looking for a free photo recovery tool to recover deleted and lost pictures from your computer? Here we review a free tool called Anyfound photo recovery which can help you recovering lost or deleted pictures.
Anyfound photo recovery is a free picture recovery tool that supports recovery of almost all graphic image formats, such as jpg, bmp, jpeg, gif, png, psd, tiff, swf, crw, cdr, eps, emf, shp, shx, lws, psp, max, mix, ppm, eps, qxd, sdr, wmf, xar, aif etc. Here is how you get this free tool installed and recover lost and deleted pictures from your PC.
How to recover deleted Photos or pictures from your Computer?
Free download Anyfound recovery from here. Double click the downloaded setup file and follow the wizard to install the free tool.It does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojan and any other malware.
- 1. Start “Anyfound recovery” by navigating to “Start” => “Programs” => “AnyFound Photo Recovery” or click the program’s desktop icon to start “AnyFound Photo Recovery”
- 2. Click “Deleted File Recovery” button to enter the main application interface and start recovering the photos that have been deleted and lost
- 3. You will find the list of all drives on the PC. Choose the drive from which you deleted the photos and click “Recovery” button at the bottom to start the photo recovery
- 4. You will be shown all the folders on the chosen drive.Select the check box against the folder from where you had lost the photos.You will find the list of all lost photos (deleted pictures) on the top right corner. you can choose to preview the lost photo before you recover it.
- 5. Select the lost pictures you want to recover, and click “Save File” button to recover the deleted photos.
- 6. Finally click “Ok” to finish the photo recovery process. You may then find all the recovered pictures on your desktop.That is all!
If you are looking for a free file recovery tool, download Recuva and recover deleted files.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.