Search Youtube, preview and download videos with “YouTube HD Transfer“. Youtube is the most popular video sharing platform on the web.If you ever wanted to download an High Definition video from Youtube, you could use the free “YouTube HD Transfer” utility.
YouTube HD Transfer lets you download videos from YouTube in several different formats and quality, like low/high quality FLV, High Definition MP4 (720p) and even Full High Definition MP4 (1080p).
YouTube HD Transfer has three tabs – Youtube tab through which you can download any HD video, Search tab that lets you search your favorite YouTube videos and a Preview tab to watch the videos before downloading them. You can thus search and watch Youtube videos using this free desktop Youtube HD Video Player.
How to search and preview YouTube Videos?
To search a video on YouTube, go to the Search tab of YouTube HD Transfer, specify the keywords and hit the Search button against it. You can even choose to filter the HD Videos and sort them by relevance. You can preview any YouTube video from the search results in the preview tab.
How to Download YouTube Videos?
To download a YouTube video, follow the steps mentioned below.
- 1. Go to the Youtube tab and simply paste the YouTube URL (from your browser) in the text box labeled “Video URL“.
- 2. Next, specify the folder in which you want to save the video against the text box labeled “Save To“.
- 3. Then, choose the Youtube download video quality.
- 4. Finally, click the Download button.
You are done! YouTube HD Transfer will download the video and save it in the specified folder. You can also check the progress of the download. The utility also displays related videos on the right. To load a related video, simply click on its picture. If you want to download another video, repeat the steps mentioned above and this application will start downloading it.
Free download YouTube HD Transfer. This is a portable version and it does not require any installation. But it lets you download only one video at a time. You can also download the installable version, which lets you download more than one video.
But make sure that you have at least Internet Explorer 7 installed or YouTube HD Transfer might not work.There are also a few other limitations with this software.
- The video won’t be saved until the download has fully finished.
- It is not possible to pause and resume the download. If you stop the download before it completes, the download will have to be done again.
- If certain video formats are not enabled on it interface, after loading a YouTube video URL, it implies such videos cannot be downloaded. It’s only possible to download videos in High Definition if the videos were uploaded as HD videos.
But, YouTube HD Transfer is a good utility with features like the built in search feature, ability to preview videos, ability to download multiple videos (with the installable version) and the ability to choose the quality of the video. Get the Youtube video download utility for free.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.