Download Teracopy, a fast file copy utility for windows, and move files within windows faster. The developers have announced the release of Tera Copy 2.2 beta 2 for free download on September 14 2010.
Teracopy is a popular file copy utility for windows. It is a small, compact and well designed program to copy and move files in windows at the maximum possible speed. This is especially useful when you want to copy or move large volume of data.This tool is far superior to the native copy or move utility in windows, in terms of speed.
- Copy files faster – One of the main purposes of Teracopy is to help you copy files faster. It does this by using dynamically adjusted buffers, to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy in Teracopy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers – What is cool about this copy utility is you could pause and resume the copy process at any time. This is useful when you want to free up system resources for other important tasks that you want to work on a priority. You can later resume the file transfer process with a single click.
- Error recovery – If an error occurs in copying any file, TeraCopy will try to copy or move it several times and in the worse case, it will simply skip the file and continue to copy the rest of the files.This is much better than terminating the entire file transfer.
- Interactive file list – TeraCopy will also list all failed file transfers. You can later fix the problem and recopy those files alone.
- Teracopy has been designed to integrate with the windows shell. It can completely replace the default copy and move functions in windows explorer, thereby letting you work with files as usual. You don’t have to learn anything new to use this utility.
Free Download Teracopy
Tera copy provides full Unicode support and it can also work on windows 7 64 bit computers Free download Teracopy from here
Teracopy – Download other versions
Current average ratings.