If you find a need to convert Flash To Video, you could use the free “SWF to AVI”. But if you are looking for a program to convert video To flash, here is another freeware called “Free Video to Flash Converter“.
How To convert Video To Flash?
This is a simple tool with an user-friendly interface and even a basic computer user will find it easy to use.
- Download the Free Video to Flash Converter from here and install the software.
- Launch the program, by navigating to Start > All Programs > DVDVideoSoft > Programs > Free Video to Flash Converter or by clicking the “DVDVideoSoft Free Studio” icon on the desktop
- Click the “Browse” button and add all the files that you want to convert to flash, under the “Input files” section. If you want to convert multiple videos to flash, it will be easier to load a list of videos and convert them.Just right click the mouse on the tool interface and choose “Load List” or press Ctrl+L to load a list of files.
- Next, specify the output folder and choose a preset for the desired output file. For example, if you want to convert the video to a format that can be uploaded to Youtube, choose “FLV” as the format and a pre-configured preset for Youtube (refer the image above).
- Finally, click the “Convert” button to convert the video to the desired format.
If you want to trim the video, click the Trim button. A new window pops up, where you can mark the start and end positions to trim the video.If you are done with trimming the video, Click “OK” to switch back to the main program interface. Thus the tool can also function as a Video Cutter.
There is also a built-in Player to play the video. However, it is an FLV player and the “Player” button is automatically disabled for any SWF file.
That is all! Free Video to Flash Converter is simple but effective to convert video to flash.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.