Vista Recovery disc is available for free download for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. The software is used to fix repairs in windows vista and recover it. However, it cannot be used to reinstall Windows vista.
Vista Recovery Disc can be used to access system recovery menu, that gives options to do System Restore, Complete PC Backup, automated system repair, and a command-line prompt for manual advanced recovery.
Download vista Recovery disc for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) editions and burn the image into CD or DVD using ImgBurn.
Why do you need windows vista Recovery disc?
Most PC manufacturers do not give you a real Windows Vista installation disc on purchase. They only bundle what they call a “recovery disc” or a “recovery partition” with your machine and leave it at that.
However in Windows Vista, the installation media serves more than one purpose. It’s not just a way to get Windows installed, it’s also the only way of recovering a broken installation. The Windows Vista DVD has a “recovery center” that provides you with the option of recovering your system via “automated recovery” (searches for problems and attempts to fix them automatically), rolling-back to a “system restore point”, recovering a full PC backup, or accessing a command-line recovery console for advanced recovery purposes.
Microsoft seems to have realized this problem, and have thankfully made a recovery disc for this purpose. It contains the contents of the Windows Vista DVD’s “recovery center“. It cannot be used to install or reinstall Windows Vista, and just serves as a Windows PE interface to recovering your PC.
Free download windows Vista Recovery Disc for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) editions :
The folks at neosmart.net have uploaded Vista Recovery Disc for 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
What are torrent files?
Torrent files tell the download manager on your PC, where to download the actual files from. Torrents are recommended for downloading large & important system files since torrents are protected against corrupt downloads.Torrents also tend to be faster when well-shared.
How to download and create Vista Recovery Disc for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) editions?
- Download the Vista Recovery Disc .torrent file from above, that corresponds to the version of Windows Vista installed on your system.
- Download and run µTorrent.
- Open the Vista Recovery Disc .torrent file you downloaded with µTorrent. (File -> Add Torrent)
- Select the directory of location where you want µTorrent to save the Vista Recovery Disc.
- Wait for it to download.
- Burn the .iso file that µTorrent downloaded to a CD or DVD using ImgBurn. Follow the instructions in that article to burn ISO file on to a CD or DVD.
- When you want to use the recovery center, put the Vista Recovery Disc (CD or DVD) in your drive and boot from it. This can be done by pressing F8 at start up, or changing the boot drive order in the BIOS.
Go to neosmart.net forums for any support that you may need.
Current average ratings.