Zune 3 has been confirmed by Microsoft.From September 16 2008, every Zune portable media player will let consumers, wireless download or stream millions of songs on the go from thousands of wireless hot spots around the country (U.S.A).Zune 3 will also be available as 16 GB and 120 GB versions and color schemes of blue-on-silver and a sleek all -black color.
Microsoft is delivering a new feature called “Buy from FM” that makes use of the wireless connection and the “built-in FM tuner” technologies.This would mean that customers can tag and purchase songs they hear on FM radio stations directly from the Zune device.
Zune will queue the songs for ready download, on being connected to a home computer or when used in a Wi-Fi hot spot.The songs can be downloaded to the Zune device, whenever the customer is in a Wi-Fi hot spot.
Zune 3 Features
- Two free games, “Hexic” and “Texas Hold ’Em”
- Support for audio books
- Channels - to discover music
- Picks - An area in Zune Marketplace, where the Zune recommendation algorithm will suggest artists, albums and tracks based on the music preference of the users
- Zune social community – Customers can connect with millions of like-minded fans and share music via the Zune Card, a real-time playlist of each user’s favorite and recently played tracks that can be accessed on the Web or within the Zune software, or synced to the Zune device.
- Download ans sync favorite books from audible.com
- Download content from search.overdrive.com
Free download Zune PC software:
Free download Zune PC software at www.zune.net, and experience rich discovery and media management capabilities and gain access to the Zune Social and Zune Marketplace.
People who read this also viewed these helpful relevant videos
Current average ratings.