Free download Flash Player 10 from Adobe and enjoy the latest and the greatest flash technology on your Windows, Macintosh or Linux operating systems.
We earlier made a tutorial on how to download flash (swf) games and how to save flash files from any web page. But you will need an FLV player to play the games or watch the flash videos on a browser and here we let you know on how you can download Flash Player 10 for free.
Flash is a popular multimedia technology that is well know for creating intuitive, engaging interfaces with readily built-in support for 3D Effects.Flash is a great way to add more interactivity to web pages.
Flash Player is a cross-platform browser plug-in for viewing animations and movies. Flash Player is meant for running SWF files created by the Adobe Flash authoring tool, Adobe Flex or a number of other Macromedia and third party tools.
Features of Flash Player 10
The following are some of the new features in Flash Player 10.
- 3D object transformations – Ability to create more intuitive, engaging interfaces using built-in support for 3D effects. Flash Player 10 provides fast, extremely lightweight, and simple-to-use APIs, along with 3D tools in Adobe Flash CS4 Professional software. All these make motion, that was previously accessible only to flash expert users via ActionScript language or custom third-party libraries, available to everyone.
- Custom filters via Pixel Bender – The new Adobe Pixel Bender, the same technology behind many filters and effects in Adobe After Effects software, can be used to create high performing, real-time effects for cinematic experiences that thrills and engages end users.
- Advanced text support – Flash Player 10 brings print-quality publishing to the web and lets developers gain more control over text layout using the Text Layout Framework. This is an extensible library built on top of the new text engine in Adobe Flash Player 10, which delivers advanced, easy-to-integrate typographic and text layout features for rich, sophisticated and innovative typography on the web.
- Hardware acceleration – Enhanced Hardware acceleration that uses the hardware processing power of the graphics card to paint SWF files into the browser and accelerates compositing calculations of bitmaps, filters, blend modes, and video overlays.
- Advanced Sound APIs – Enhanced sound APIs to dynamically generate audio and create new types of audio applications such as music mixers and sequencers, real-time audio for games, and even audio visualizers.
- Enhanced Drawing API to perform run-time drawing more easy with 3D APIs and a new way of drawing sophisticated shapes without having to code them line by line
- Dynamic video Streaming that automatically adjust to changing network conditions and providing a better streaming experience.
- The new Speex audio codec that offers a low-latency alternative for voice encoding. Flash Player also supports ADPCM, HE-AAC, MP3, and Nellymoser audio.
- Enhanced File upload and download APIs
- The new Color correction feature that works with the monitor’s ICC color profile and allows you to convert SWF files to standard RGB.
- The new Vector data type for better performance, efficiency, and error checking of data.
- Enhanced Full-screen playback
- Media delivery protection through the new encrypted Real Time Media Flow Protocol (RTMFP), which provides a more secure UDP-based network transport alternative to RTMP over TCP
Free download Flash Player 10 from and install it for your operating system or browser. You can also optionally install the Free McAfee Security Scan Plus.
If you are on windows, installation of Adobe Flash Player 10 may require administrative access to your PC. If you are using Internet Explorer on your windows PC, Click the download link to automatically download and install Adobe Flash Player into Microsoft Internet Explorer.Depending on your PC security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the ActiveX control.
if you are on any other browser in windows, Clicking the download link will throw a dialog box asking you the location to save the Flash Installer. Save the Installer to your desktop, and wait for it to download completely. An Installer icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on it to install Flash Player 10. You may be prompted to close all open browser windows to continue with the installation.
On completion of installation of Flash Player 10, you can verify the version you have installed by visiting the About Flash Player page.Enjoy rich media experiences on the web by downloading free Flash Player 10.