Dual Screen or Multi Screen Wallpaper Manager
Get the best out of your Dual Monitor (Dual Screen) PC with the free DisplayFusion. This free software can be used on your dual monitor or even triple or multiple monitors with ease.
DisplayFusion can be used for advanced multi screen wallpaper support, Flickr integration for searching images easily and for getting fully customizable window management hotkeys. The following are the various features of this dual screen or multi screen freeware.
Manage Wallpapers on Dual Screen or Multi Screen
- Lets you have different wallpapers on each of the dual monitors
- Lets you have a single Wallpaper that spans all monitors
- Support for Flickr and Vladstudio integration. You can randomly change your desktop wallpaper using local images or images from Flickr or Vladstudio .
- Provides 7 Wallpaper sizing options
- Lets you use solid colors instead of an image
- Supports Post-processing image adjustments (greyscale, sepia)
- Lets you Show extra buttons in the titlebar of every window
- Customizable TitleBar Button images
- Customizable TitleBar Button backgrounds
- Native TitleBar Button backgrounds
Support for Hotkeys
- 5 pre-configured HotKeys to move windows. This includes ability to
- Move windows to the next monitor
- Move windows to the next monitor and maximize them
- Move windows to the centre, top, bottom, left or right side of the monitor
- 4 pre-configured HotKeys to tile windows
- 1 pre-configured HotKey to span windows
- Proxy server internet access support
- Option to start with Windows
- Window edge snapping to sides of Monitor
- Option to warn if the display settings change
There is also a pro version (25$) of DisplayFusion that supports the following Multi Monitor Taskbar features in addition to the above.
- Add a Taskbar to every monitor
- DisplayFusion Taskbar support for Windows Visual Styles
- DisplayFusion Taskbar support for Windows 7 Aero
- Only show Taskbar items on the relevant monitor
- DisplayFusion Taskbar thumbnail window previews
This freeware works with works with Windows XP, Vista (x86/x64), Windows 7 (x86/64), 2000 SP4, 2003 and 2008. On Windows XP, you will need Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 (x86).
Download the free DisplayFusion from here and enjoy your Dual Monitor or Dual Screen or Multi Monitor PC setup.