Download Free Office 2007 Professional and try it free for 60 days. Office Professional 2007 is meant for professionals and will help them be more productive, stay organized and manage all contacts and customer information in one place.
This free Office 2007 Professional pack includes the following applications.
- Office word 2007,
- Office Excel 2007,
- Office PowerPoint 2007,
- Office Publisher 2007,
- Office Access 2007 and
- Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
Office 2007 Professional includes a Business Contact Manager that adds complete contact management capabilities to office Outlook 2007 to help users with the following.
- organize their accounts,
- centralize critical business information,
- record all types of communications with each customer in one place â including e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents
- Forecast sales and prioritize tasks using the customizable dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
- Track all project related information in one place â including e-mail, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents â and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to others using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
Office Publisher 2007 lets you create and publish a wide range of marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements including logo, colors, fonts, and business information.
With Office 2007, you can accomplish the following.
- Produce professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations without spending hours on formatting and refinements.
- Schedule tasks in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and these will also appear on your calendar.
- Use the new Office Outlook 2007 To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information and e-mail messages flagged for follow up.
- Use new templates and tools in Microsoft Office Word 2007 that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- Use new tools in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for filtering, sorting and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively.
To run Microsoft office 2007 on your home PC, you need a 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher and a 256 MB RAM or higher.You should also be running Windows vista or Windows XP SP2 or SP3 or windows server 2003 with SP1 or later.
Download Free Office 2007 Professional from here and try it for 60 days.
You can also download Free Office 2010 Beta for Home and business and experience the latest Office Product from the microsoft stable.