If you are looking for a Google Monitor to monitor multiple Google Gmail Accounts simultaneously, then you do so, using a freeware called Scott’s gmail Alert.
It is quite common for users to have multiple Gmail Accounts as Google provides plenty of free space. Google’s Gmail service is one of the best web based email services and users simply love its simplicity and features.Though you can own multiple Gmail Accounts, you may not be able to sign in to all those gmail Accounts parallely. However, with Scott’s Gmail Alert software, you can monitor up to five Gmail accounts simultaneously.This freeware provides unique slide up alerts, to show up to five messages on screen at a time. If you have moved a lit bit away from your PC, you can even get alerted with audible sound alerts using either .wav or .mp3 file formats.
This excellent freeware not only makes it easy to get notified of emails from multiple gmail accounts, but you can also distinguish the emails with Custom colors for each account, and for special email contacts.
Besides checking your Gmail inbox for new email, Scott’s Gmail Alert also lets you send replies or create quick new messages from within the program – with support for attachments too. It can also handle email links from the browser.
If you prefer not to install it, you can run ff of a USB drive without needing it to be installed.
This freeware can also keep you up to date with Google News and Google Calendars.This Google monitor can be used to monitor the following Google applications:
- All Gmail accounts
- Free Gmail and Google Mail
- Google domains
- Google Apps
- Google Calendar
- Google News / RSS
Features of Scott’s Gmail Alert:
- Monitor up to five Gmail accounts, four Calendars, and one RSS feed at a time.
- Unique slide up alerts, show up to five messages on screen at a time.
- Audible sound alerts using either .wav or .mp3 file formats.
- Custom colors for each account, and for special email contacts.
- Multi lingual support
- Proxy support, including authentication for corporate servers.
- Send Email from your Gmail account without opening the browser. Scott’s Gmail Alert also can handle email links from the browser.
- Contact list is generated from received emails — Can be used to send quick emails, quicker.
- Add Calendar events without having to load Google Calendar in the browser.
- Customize the look and feel with many advanced options.
- Import and export settings for easy backup.
- Scott’s Gmail Alert is able to run off of a USB drive without needing to be installed.
Free download this excellent Google Monitor from here and enjoy. You need .NET Framework 3.5 on your PC for this freeware to work and it is supported on Windows XP and Windows 7.