Are you looking for an HTML Validator? A good HTML validator is one which validates the syntax of HTML pages for compliance with HTML standards, identifies broken links and more. Total Validator is an utility that is ideal for HTML validation with all relevant features that you would probably want.
Total Validator is a free all-in-one validator.it is mouch more than a simple HTML validator, as it includes an accessibility validator, a spelling validator and a broken links validator. It even has the ability to capture screenshots of the HTML page, on different browsers, to see what they really look like.
Features of HTML Validator – Total Validator:
The following are the features of Total Validator:
- A parser that validates the basic construction of the web pages
- True HTML validation against the W3C Markup Specifications or
ISO/IEC definition using the published DTDs (2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01, ISO/IEC, XHTML 1.0 and 1.1)
- An accessibility validator that validates against the W3C Web Accessibility Guidelines (1.0 and 2.0) and US Section 508 Standard
- A broken links validator that checks each page for broken links
- A spelling validator that spell checks the content of your pages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German) .
- Snapshots (screenshots) of your pages in different browsers, on different platforms, at different resolutions
- A desktop tool so you can validate pages before you publish, and pages behind firewalls and
- A Firefox extension for fast, one click validation
Total Validator can be used to validate local pages, intranets, or any other hidden pages.Free download Total Validator from here.This HTML validator is available for both windows and Mac OS X.Enjoy the free Web page validator.