The best WordPress SEO Plugin to optimize content for Users, improve CTR, let search engines like Google and Bing to crawl and index your website efficiently with support for adding meta tags, structured data like JSON Schemas, 301 redirects, canonicals and more.
Techblissonline’s all new Platinum WordPress SEO Plugin offers Complete onpage SEO (search Engine Optimization) solution to your WordPress blog or website.The latest version of Platinum SEO Plugin has been rewritten from scratch and is as easy to use as the earlier ones .It also has a number of new features that you will love to use to do SEO in WordPress.
Like in any earlier versions, you can write WordPress SEO Titles that are different from the visible Header tags that you edit in the WordPress (WP) editor.These can be optimized to improve Click Through Rate (CTR) from Search Engine Result Pages (SERP). You can also write good Meta Descriptions for any Post or Page, including the Home page and Taxonomies.
WordPress SEO and Social Meta Tags
You may specify Robots Meta Tags that tell search engines like Google, Bing etc. to index posts and pages of your site, crawl through links found on them. For example, you may use NoIndex to exclude certain Pages or Posts from their index or use NoFollow to tell them not to follow links found therein.
It is also easy to add Meta Tags for social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn that automates the generation of shared content, when your visitors share the posts or pages of your website with their connections on those platforms.
Posts and Pages can also be redirected to any other URL using HTTP codes like 301, 302, 304 and 307. Thus 301 Redirects can be easily done for any individual post or page. These are redirects executed in PHP.
The plugin also makes it easy to specify Cross Domains Canonical Links for any post or Page. By default, canonical links to the appropriate URL are automatically added by the plugin.
The plugin does not include a sitemap generation feature as WordPress has plans of including the same in WordPress Core. There are also numerous sitemap generators available in the WordPress directory. One popular sitemap generator is Google Sitemap Generator. Platinum SEO Pack makes it easy to exclude any of the Post or Page from sitemaps generated by the Google Sitemap Generator, as it integrates with it by default. It also provides a WordPress hook for other XML Sitemap Generators to integrate with this ultimate SEO plugin in a similar manner.
Track and Fix 404 Errors
It is now easy to manage a 404 Error by configuring Redirection in WordPress using the following HTTP Redirection Status Codes in Platinum SEO Plugin. You can even change 404 to 410 Status Code for any Page or URL that existed before but does not exist anymore. 410 HTTP Status Code tells Search Engines like Google, Bing and others that the Page or URL is permanently Dead or Gone from the Website.404 Error: What Page Not Found Means & How to Handle It?
What is Redirection and How to do it WordPress?
What are the various HTTP Redirect Status Codes that may be used to Redirect any page or URL?
Json Schema Generator
The most exciting feature of the simple and easy-to-use WordPress SEO Plugin is the ease with which you can generate Structured Data (Schemas) using our Tool (Json Schema Generator) and include them in any post or page after combining the multiple Json Schema MarkUps.
Platinum SEO Analysis
Version 2.0.5 of Platinum SEO Pack has introduced content analysis. If you are an existing user of Version 2.0 or above of the plugin, make sure you clear your browser cache to experience the new tool and a new look and feel of Platinum SEO metabox for Posts, Pages and Taxonomies.
The plugin does a basic but useful analysiss of you content and how your focus keywords have been used therein. You can get the analysis for a max of 5 keywords.
- Breadcrumb Trail (Built on top of my favorite WordPress Developer Justin Tadlock’s Breadcrumb Trail Package.)
- Permalink Structure for Taxonomies
- Robots.txt Editor
- .htaccess Editor
- Google Analytics Tracking Code Editor
- SERP previews for both Desktop and Mobile with Metrics like pixel width of Title, Description etc.
- Optimization for Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Read our guides on how to do Facebook Optimization and Twitter Card Optimization with our WordPress SEO Plugin.
Conclusion – A Complete OnPage SEO Plugin for WordPress
This free WordPress SEO Plugin not only gives you complete control on which structured data to include for any WP Post or Page, it is good enough for adding all the Meta Tags, any kind of Json Schema MarkUps to let the Search Engine Bots from Google, Bing etc. to efficiently crawl and index your website content. The social features of the plugin makes it easy for your users to share your content on social media platforms and they get automatically optimized for better CTR from those platforms.
You may also like to checkout our premium content analysis, audit and optimisation tools that let you write the best content for your users by not only analyzing your content but also studying competitors content. Just one month’s subscription to our SEO Tools is enough for you to download and use our WordPress SEO Premium Plugin for free! This gives you more tools for social media optimization and social sharing.
The latest version is 2.0.6 and it has been submitted to WordPress Plugin repository for review. You can download or update to the this latest version once it is made available publicly by the WordPress Team.
What is new?
= 2.0.7 =
- 2020-04-05 – Introduces a complete HTTP Redirections Manager. It also now has a 404 Manager that lets you track and fix any 404 Error. This 404 Manager is integrated with Redirections to resolve the 404 Error by Creating appropriate HTTP Redirection. Make sure to clear browser cache after updating the plugin.
= 2.0.5 =
- 2020-02-21 – Introduces Patinum SEO Content analysis that does a basic analysis of your content for focus keywords that you need to enter in meta ketwords input field as comma separated items. Note that meta keywords can be turned off sitewide in SEO -> General settings, if you do not want to add a meta keywords tag for posts and /or pages. You can even control it at the post or page level by switching it On/Off, if the sitewide setting is ON. Sitewide setting is Off by default. But you can get content analysis findings in your analysis dashboard, even if it is switched off. Also fixed a few other minor bugs.
= 2.0.4 =
- 2020-02-12 – Changed a style setting to apply to this plugin admin pages alone thereby avoiding conflict with wordpress admin and other plugin style settings. Created options for users to specify Facebook OG type and Twitter card type for each individual post or page in Basic social settings.
= 2.0.3 =
- 2020-02-11 – Made some changes to UI to improve usability. Also fixed a small superficial bug in snippet preview. Colors codes have been used. Blue is neutral or normal and can be positive or negative depending on the situation. Green indicates positive and recommended. Red indicates negative and not recommended. Users have to be doubly sure to make an option red. Orange indicates a warning and the users need to be careful.
= 2.0.2 =
- 2020-02-07 – Fixed an issue that was causing featured image not to be set for Posts and Pages.
= 2.0.1 =
- 2020-02-06 – Fixed an issue that does not pull description for existing users of the plugin, in respect of posts where they had filled them (description) in the older version of Platinum SEO Pack.
= 2.0.0 =
- 2020-02-01 – Techblissonline Platinum SEO WordPress plugin has been completely rewritten and it now offers several new features in addition to fixing the bugs in the earlier version and improving Plugin Security.