Google Monitor is a free search engine ranking monitor tool for webmasters and SEO consultants. This tool lets them monitor the position of a web site or any web page in Google for the targeted keyword.
How To Use Google Monitor To Find Search Engine Ranking?
Google is one of the most popular and widely used search engines on the web. It drives huge search traffic to several million sites on the web. Google Monitor is an easy-to-use SEO software.To check the search engine rank position, follow the steps detailed below:
- Click the “Add URL” button.
- Type the URL of your site (you may omit http:// part of the URL) and Click “OK“.
- Click the “Keywords” button.
- Enter all keywords for which you want to find the search engine ranking of your website or webpage and Click “OK“.
- Click the “Search” button and wait until the process is over.
That’s all! Now you can see the position of your site in Google by different keywords in the left part of the window and you can see all your competitors by the selected keyword in the right part of the window.
For each keyword, Free Monitor for Google performs a query to Google and shows its rank in the Google index. You can choose the way to perform the query: either the default method (just like in a browser) or via the Google Web API. Free Monitor for Google stores your best position for each keyword and the current trend: whether you have risen since the last search or fallen down.
Note that by default, Free Monitor for Google checks only the first 10 results. If you need more, open the Preferences window and increase that value. This free google Monitor also supports about 50 regional Google data centers. To switch between Google data centers, open the Preferences window and select your country from the drop-down list.
Features Of Google Monitor:
- Monitors Google web ranking of your website or web page for any of your targeted keyword(s)
- Supports more than 50 countries
- Supports multiple URLs
- Can work through a proxy
- Exports results to CSV
- Imports keywords from a text file
- Can work through the Google Web API
- Supports Unicode
Free download Google Monitor from here and enjoy the free SEO Tool.
You can also check out the Google Monitor to manage multiple Gmail Accounts.