Are you looking for a free software to Split PDF Files? Often, people find the need to split large PDF files into smaller and more manageable PDF documents.
There is a free software from Adolix to split large PDF files into smaller ones. This free tool from Adolix has a very easy to use interface.Find below the steps to split PDF files using this tool.
How to Split PDF Files?
- Free download the Adolix tool from here. Double click the exe file to install the tool
- After installing the software, Open the Adolix tool from “Programs” in windows and click the “Split” tab
- On the “Split” tab, click the “+” icon on the right. you may then browse the folders on your computer and add the PDF file that you want to split.
- After adding the PDF document, you may choose from one of the several Split methods offered by the freeware:
- Split PDF into files of specified number of pages
- Split every 3 pages (or as many pages as you may specify) of the PDF file, starting from a specified Page number, into separate PDF files
- Split each <numbered> page (or the page number you may specify) of the PDF file, starting from a specified Page number, into separate PDF files
- Split PDF files by specified page ranges. Each page range may be separated by comma or semi-colon. For example, specifying a page range of “1-4,5,6,7-12” will split the PDF file into four separate PDF documents i.e. First 4 pages into one PDF document, 5th and 6th pages into separate PDF files and 7-12 pages into another PDF file.
- After choosing the appropriate split method, specify a base file name for the split PDF files.
- Next, specify a destination folder for the split PDF documents.
- Finally, click “Split this PDF!“.
That is all folks! Wasn’t that easy to split PDF files? You can also Merge PDF Files using Adolix.