Create Posters from Pictures with Easy Poster Printer, a free software that lets you easily print posters of any size up to a max of 20×20 meters.
How to turn Pictures to Posters
Creating posters from your favorite pictures is as easy as dragging and dropping them on to the interface of “Easy Poster Printer” and clicking “Print”. You can also carry out some basic editing of images using the rotation, flipping and stretching tools for a better fit. When you are done creating a poster from your favorite picture, save it to a folder in your PC or print it through the photo printer.
This software is built using .NET framework. It even has a windows shell extension that lets you see thumbnails of the posters in Windows 7 and Vista. The thumbnails help in easily identifying any poster.
Features of Easy Poster Printer
- The freeware primarily helps in making posters of any size (up to a max of 20×20 meters) from your pictures and print them using a regular printer (A4 for example).
- You can save your picture poster to the PC and share it with others.
- You can Print or Preview any poster at any time.
- You can load, Clear, rotate or flip the poster image on the fly
- You can define your poster size in Millimeters, Centimeters, Inch or even pages.
- You can adjust the poster size using build-in snap algorithms for up or down size.
- You can see your posters as thumbnails in Windows Explorer (in Vista or Windows 7 only).
- You can save your own custom formats for easier reproduction.
- you can even make high quality posters from regular images using a super re-sample algorithm (150-600 DPI)
- You can Use Drag n Drop for both data-files and image-files.
- You can even Copy and Paste images directly into the poster
- You also have the option to change the background color
Free download Easy Poster Printer, and create great looking posters from your photos. It works on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 and can run on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.