Today, we are happy to announce a new transliteration plugin for wordpress blogs called, WP Google Language Transliteration Plugin. This plugin will let you maintain a wordpress blog in any one or more of the following languages – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada and Arabic .
Features of WP Google Language Transliteration Plugin:
The plugin makes use of Google APIs for providing transliteration support and has the following features:
- WordPress Post or Page Content can be written or edited in all supported languages on the HTML editor of wordpress (and not on the visual editor)
- WordPress Post or Page titles can be written or edited in all supported languages
- WordPress Post or Page URL slugs can be written or edited in all supported languages
- WordPress Post Categories and Tags can be written or edited in all supported languages
- Lets your blog/site visitors to comment in any one or more of the supported languages
Installing the plugin is very easy and it may soon support other languages including Marathi, Bengali, Gujarathi and Nepali languages.
The plugin also lets your visitor comment in any one of the supported languages.You can even integrate the plugin to your current English blogs, if you have a lot of Indian and Arabic visitors to your blog.
The plugin has been submitted to wordpress repository
and the download links will be made available soon. In the meantime you can download and use another popular WordPress SEO plugin of mine – Platinum SEO plugin.
Download the plugin here. You will find it absolutely amazing to start your professional lingual blogs and spice up your personal blogs with live multi-lingual editing support.
Check out a few screen-shots on India Fascinates